오늘은 한국에 시집에 온
4자매가 ZOOM으로 영상 통화하는 모습을 찍어봤어요!
⭐ Free Download: http://bit.ly/2E4LwuC
⚠️ You’re free to use this song in any of your YouTube videos, but you MUST include the following in your video description (Copy & Paste):
Present by https://www.soundcloud.com/ikson
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/MJ-1TmvOvpI
🎵 Track Info:
Title: Present by Ikson
Genre and Mood: Holiday · Calm
🎧 Available on:
😊 Contact the Artist:
Google Play: http://bit.ly/30C2bgN
Tweets by iksonofficial
✅ About using the music:
– You MUST include the full credits in your video description.
– You can NOT claim the music as your own.
– You can NOT sell the music anywhere.
– You can NOT use the music as background music for your own musical work without the artist’s consent.
– You can NOT use the music without giving any credits in the video description.
– You can NOT remove or add parts from/to the credits.
– You can NOT use third-party software to download the video/track, always use our download links
– You MUST contact the artist if you wish to use the music on any kind of project outside of YouTube.
– If you don’t follow these policies, you can get a copyright claim/strike.
– If you need more information about using music, please get in touch with the artist.
– This channel is not an official YouTube channel.
🔴 Official Releases: http://bit.ly/al-plus
We have created a new channel where we do an agreement with the artist and our record label to make sure all the music is free and 100% safe.
🔀 More free music:
Pop Music: http://bit.ly/pop-music-playlist
Hip Hop & Rap Music: http://bit.ly/hip-hop-rap-playlist
Dance & Electronic Music: http://bit.ly/dance-electronic-playlist
More playlists: http://bit.ly/audiolibrary-playlists
❤️ Get in touch with Audio Library:
🔥 Send your demo: http://www.audiolibrary.com.co/demo
Please report to (firstname.lastname@example.org) any issues with this video/song/image, from broken links, copyright claim/strikes to someone using the music without giving credit or selling the music.
Read our disclaimer before using the music.